Volunteer involvement is not only the lifeblood of our group – it’s also fun!
There are so many ways to be involved:
- Help with Top Dog Fireworks!
- Work concessions at home Junior Varsity or Varsity football games
- Join the “Mule Team” and help students move equipment on and off the field at football games and marching competitions
- Help chaperone at football games and marching competitions
- Help serve meals to students on game and competition days
Every hour you volunteer with the band helps keep band fees low and gives you the opportunity to spend time with this great group of students and adults.
We respond to all volunteers and look forward to hearing from you!