After getting overwhelming interest from the students of the band, color guard, and percussion, The Westfield Band Program is offering the opportunity for our students and parent chaperones to kick back and relax this Spring after a wonderful school year! We will be leaving on the morning of Friday, April 27th and will return home on Sunday, April 29th. The trip includes:
– Charter Bus transportation throughout our tour
– Professional tour manager with our group throughout the tour
– Two nights Accommodations at the Gulf Stream Condominiums on the Beach! http://www.gulfstreamcondos.com/
– Admission to Schlitterbahn Waterpark (Corpus Christi)
– Admission to the Texas State Aquarium
To secure your spot on the trip, a $100 deposit is required and we need to know how many people are going by February 15th. You can either pay cash/money order/cashier’s check to the band office OR you can pay online using the info below!
WEB SITE INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow this link to our website:
Then click on the green “Login” button on the upper right side of the screen and a login form will appear. On that form you will need to enter the User Name and Password. There is a general password and an administrator password.
Parent / Student Registration / Login
Trip / Group Code: westfieldtx18
Regular Password: crptrip18
If you are interested in being a chaperone for this trip, please contact email@example.com for more details.
The Band Staff!